A Certain Breeder's Blog who started loving Monster Hunter.


Friday, June 18, 2021

ARX7 & ARX8 MODEL KITS

I'm a big Full Metal Panic fan, and I was amazed when Bandai made out some model kits about them, of course I bought mine and assemble them and added some cool details but there is this one builder who REALLY makes a professional job, I wanna do that to my models too!!

Watch it!


If I want to reach this results myselft I need to learn from him, look at ARX-8! it's the most badass ARM SLAVE ever made.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About XYFrontier

A blog born from the love of Pokémon XY, I made a lot of breeding so I posted it all here for everyone. I visited Japan and liked it so much I came back to keep posting about games and anime.

Translate

Hype Trailer!

Dante Gaming