A Certain Breeder's Blog who started loving Monster Hunter.


Sunday, June 13, 2021

Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 Thrice upon a time booklet

Yes! I know the movie it's up and made gorillions but I just don't live in Japan, instead I just want to share the movie booklet they gave to those who actually went to the premier and bought a ticket. Be warned thought this booklets it's filled with character story details that are heavily connected to the final movie, I knew this will happen since evangelion it's very lore-heavy and a 2 hour movie can't do it justice so the book has those juicy past events.

I've only seen the first 12 minutes... will Anno take it outside of Japan anytime soon?
So take the booklet 100% Japanese of course but it's also full of art:

EVANGELION BOOKLET 3+1


Also get this one too since I got it a long time ago, don't ask for 1 and 2....I had no idea if they even exist since the story was still so similar on those movies.

EVANGELION BOOKLET 3




Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About XYFrontier

A blog born from the love of Pokémon XY, I made a lot of breeding so I posted it all here for everyone. I visited Japan and liked it so much I came back to keep posting about games and anime.

Translate

Hype Trailer!

Dante Gaming