A Certain Breeder's Blog who started loving Monster Hunter.


Sunday, June 20, 2021

Nintendo knows something you don't.

Courtesy of some anon on the internet

I do believe the switch PRO it's real and inside some secret underground Nintendo laboratory.

But that doesn't mean Nintendo will show it at an E3 when they know other companies will to anything to undermine the hardware specs of the console, as always. Nintendo just keeps showing games to feed the urge the keep buying the original Switch models that are still in the market my guess it's Nintendo will choose March again as the release date and show it on their OWN Nintendo Direct when all eyes are on them and will prepare a huge promotional video to sell it along with a new game (not zelda 2*wink*).

By the way I own 2 Original Switch and 1 Smash Limited Edition Switch, its really comfy with the pro wired controller and the PRO wireless controller.

Now you know, sweet dreams.


Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About XYFrontier

A blog born from the love of Pokémon XY, I made a lot of breeding so I posted it all here for everyone. I visited Japan and liked it so much I came back to keep posting about games and anime.

Translate

Hype Trailer!

Dante Gaming