A Certain Breeder's Blog who started loving Monster Hunter.


Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Usada Pekora Garage Kit

Usada Pekora, perfect as God intended.
I really like Usada Pekora and I really like building garage kits, dioramas, plastic robots I am no expert but it's my hobby where I pour my passion and love, however every once in a while there is ONE builder that crush all my efforts by years of experience and raw talent.
Sukima(author) made a majestic job with the model kit, I am so jelly but can't help but look in wonder at the final product, and say "maybe I can do it too" but have you looked at the price of that kit?
My eyes imploded.

So no way, and I believe Sukima will only sell it for double the price if not more after watching all the work that had to be done.


Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About XYFrontier

A blog born from the love of Pokémon XY, I made a lot of breeding so I posted it all here for everyone. I visited Japan and liked it so much I came back to keep posting about games and anime.

Translate

Hype Trailer!

Dante Gaming