A Certain Breeder's Blog who started loving Monster Hunter.


Friday, July 9, 2021

Pokemon Unite

 

Pokémon meets LOL

Now the Pokemons are the Champions and must work together to crush the other team. So far people are loving it, Nintendo tried to keep it simple and fun it will work like a moba and will have skins and events to reward the most dedicated players.

I did played LoL for a while and had some fun but never went the extra mile to obsess over it. If you wanna try it out is out on nintendo Switch and will be on mobile in September 2021.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About XYFrontier

A blog born from the love of Pokémon XY, I made a lot of breeding so I posted it all here for everyone. I visited Japan and liked it so much I came back to keep posting about games and anime.

Translate

Hype Trailer!

Dante Gaming