A Certain Breeder's Blog who started loving Monster Hunter.


Sunday, June 6, 2021

HELLTAKER 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

ENTER LOREMASTER:

EX-angel, Loremaster.

It's time to go to a different place, a place full of gorgeous, sexy, sharp dressed demons and pancakes!

Back in may 2020 this game was sent out for FREE in steam and many people didn't think much of it, me included but I played it for the fun of it... oh man what a ride you can say it's a puzzle game with a funny story but those who reach the end are in for a nice surprise.

Sharp dressed demons/angels are waiting for you.

Let's talk a bit about the demons, they all quite unique and look very cool in those suits with a unique personality and reasons to follow you... the reasons being pancakes! who doesn't like them?

We all had fun with the game and the multiple endings but the creator vanripper actually gave us more! as a free DLC with a new extra story that follows the original ending, it was all fun and games at fist but oh man that final boss was a 1 vs 1 battle that lasted 45 minutes for me, but it was worth it! only 5% of people had done it at the time I am writing this!

Oh yeah!

The game it's so popular and well liked that the CEO of HELL is a Nendoroid now:

Luci: "Humans worship me."

Lastly don't forget to follow the creator! he post some good HELLTAKER comics on this twitter account and they are cannon! to make a well balanced game and give it away for free with all his love, I'll just say he is very BASED and it's GOOD on my book.

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About XYFrontier

A blog born from the love of Pokémon XY, I made a lot of breeding so I posted it all here for everyone. I visited Japan and liked it so much I came back to keep posting about games and anime.

Translate

Hype Trailer!

Dante Gaming