A Certain Breeder's Blog who started loving Monster Hunter.


Monday, June 7, 2021

Pokémon Arceus Ideas

The tale of origin will be told as foretold by Arceus himself

I have mixed feelings about this new game, the concept on words alone sound FANTASTIC but after watching the trailer it's clear a lot of work needs to be done if they want it to surpass Pokémon Sword & Shield.

Pokéballs made of wood? IT JUST WORKS!

I can rant about the frame drops, empty world, wanky animations or the lack of details but the game it's not out yet! so let's go to the positive side of the story: "Talented creators want Pokémon's to have brand new evolutions because why not?






Some are very cool, some are ok but I still wonder if Gamefreak will up their game?

GameFreak Hire this man

Millenniumloops really went an extra mile to give his own vision of Diamond/Pearl.


Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About XYFrontier

A blog born from the love of Pokémon XY, I made a lot of breeding so I posted it all here for everyone. I visited Japan and liked it so much I came back to keep posting about games and anime.

Translate

Hype Trailer!

Dante Gaming